Becoming a Trade Ally Is Easy.
Our quick orientation will help you understand the participation requirements of Consumers Energy programs, and we will walk you through the process of helping our mutual customers benefit from them. The Trade Ally program is open to HVAC and plumbing contractors, building science professionals and insulation contractors.
Some of the Benefits You Can Expect:
- Financial incentives and technical support
- Access to sales training and marketing seminars that focus on industry best practices
- Your company’s name, contact information and website listed in the Find a Contractor tool on the Consumers Energy website
- Access to program marketing support materials
- Timely email updates on program activities and changes
Once you’ve become a Trade Ally, Consumers Energy offers three programs in which you can become involved: Residential Heating, Cooling and Water Heating; Home Performance with Energy Star®; and Insulation and Windows. You don’t have to pick—participate in all three!